Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stumbled Upon

Two things that were so fun to find online that I had to share before I get some much needed shut-eye!
I was literally about to put my computer down and then I stumbled upon these two sites.

Just one more teensy little monogram thing. A FREE printable download! No matter what it is this is always exciting to find. And this one I'll actually use! You can customize them courtesy of Wedding Chicks. And no, you don't have to be getting married or be married to love a free monogram printable. I can't wait to use mine I made below for stationary, as a decal or sticker (with the sticker machine I'm going to buy), as a label, a gift wrapping personal touch and many more! Here is my first shot at it:


AND THEN I found the coolest doodle/watercolor site. It's called  Odosketch. You can doodle, sketch, draw and save each piece and use them later or print them out for a custom touch to your home! Just blow it up frame and mat it and voila! Fun for kids too for those mommas out there! Here's mine:



Enjoy!!

Sara Bernice
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment