Friday, April 27, 2012

My Monogram Plaque Addiction

I've been having a lot of fun lately making custom monogram wall brooches and wreaths for myself and for friends and family. I decided to make one for a friend a month or so ago based on their wedding colors, monogram and wedding date and just loved it so I have continued to do it for every occassion!

I really enjoy making something that no one else can go buy or make like me. I have made them as wedding, engagement, and baby shower gifts or just as a special touch on your front door or wall so far and for myself of course! See some of them below:

Carmella nursery wall brooch
if you look closely it has a damask background and tiny pearls around the edging
Elingburg newlywed wall, porch or front door brooch
wedding colors: sage green and chocolate brown

Weaver wedding door necklace
with our own wedding colors: blush pinka and mocha :)
Hutchins wedding monogram wall, door or porch brooch
wedding colors: different shades of purple
Morris wall, door or porch monogram brooch
 handmade fabric and raffia flowers with a pearl in the middle to complete the beach theme
~ Weaver Spring wreath for front door ~
so bright and cheery!



XOXO

Sara Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment