Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our Little Secret

I received my beautiful slightly gaudy ring in the mail today from Ideeli!!! I love big jewelry, so there...blehh.   And I am an Ideeli-holic.  I obsessively check their website everyday.  Literally.  I especially love how they keep your credit card on file so when you check out with just a click of a button you don't even have time to hesitate or think about all the other things you could be buying like groceries or gas instead of another ring or my 231st dress to hang in my closet. 

It also doesn't help that you have a shopping deadline. I am already a compulsive buyer.. I don't need a countdown lingering over my head to add even more pressure!!  But, what can I say, the deals are phenomenal and the brands are fetching.  Wait...why am I even promoting them..?!!?.. that's just more people I would have to compete with to buy an item.  Let's just keep it our little secret, ummkay? (PS...If anyone from http://www.ideeli.com/ sees this, you're welcome - and the answer is yes...I will accept a free gift card for an unlimited amount).

On another note, I am expecting another dress from Ideeli in one week ;) Score.

Random fact of the day:
Some people do NOT know how to drive at Market Common. FACTTTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment