Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday's Things I Must Have But Don't Need! 1.26.12

I don't run across really unique online retail sites very often. But when I do I love to share them with the worllllldddd! I love quirky gifts, clothing, jewlery, etc. that you can't find anywhere else. My fave site like this right now is Fred Flare (http://www.fredflare.com/)! AND they are currently having a huge sale! Up to 90% OFF! yes, 90! They are practically giving this stuff away and I am so elated! If you have someone in your life that has a goofy side and has everything and you can never think of a cool gift then you have got to check this stuff out! OH and free shipping! Keep in mind this is all their sale stuff - check out the regular priced items and you'll go kooky for this website. YOU'RE WELCOME.

My power list consists of:

  • This dress! It's is a knockout and only $34! Indeed!

Nicky Colorblock Body Con Dress
Colorblock Body Con Dress

  • I love this for my mommy friends with a sweet little girl!

Neff Cupcake Beanie
Cupcake beanie!
  • OK, I want these for me!!! ;) OR my 10 yr. old cousin. Wink!

Hello Kitty MP3 player
  • This is so funny for peeps that have an iPad!
Etch A Sketch iPad Case
Etch a Sketch iPad case
  • This skirt screams girls night out! Love it! So glam!

Tulle Patterned Gold Sequin Skirt
Textured Gold Sequin Skirt
  • Who doesn't need a new calendar? Plus, I LOVE KATE SPADE!!! And so do my friends - perfect!!

Kate Spade 2012 Desk Calendar
Kate Spade 2012 Desk Calendar
Do you have retail websites on your favorites bar or bookmarked that you can't get enough of?? Share them! I am always looking for other sites to expand my "don't need" portfolio!

xoxo

Sara Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment